Free Moving Truck
Buy or Sell a home with us,
use our moving truck FREE*
The WC Real Estate moving truck is the perfect solution for the do-it-yourself mover.
Features of the Truck
- Automatic transmission and power steering make our trucks easy to drive – much like driving a van.
- Air conditioning and heat for your comfort.
- Large 12′ cargo area lets you move a whole home in one or two trips.
- Roll-up rear door makes loading and unloading easy on your back!
- Cargo tie-downs to secure your belongings while you drive.
*Who can use our truck, rules and is there any costs associated with using it?…
- Our trucks can only be used by WC Real Estate buyers or sellers of real estate. Note: If you used a competitor to buy one of our listed properties or we represented the buyer on your home but you didn’t list your home with us, sorry.
- We do allow any Washington County non-profit or government agency including fire, rescue, police, sheriff departments to use the truck free of charge.
- Gasoline – we’ll have the gas tank full when you pick it up, all we ask is that you replace what you use before returning it.
- Mileage – we allow use of the moving truck up to 100 mile radius of Washington County.
- Loaner agreement must be signed.
- We can only rent to licensed drivers over the age of 21 due to insurance requirements.
- 2 day maximum use and must be within 30 days of closing.
Ready to reserve our moving truck? Call your WC Real Estate agent you are working with or 402-426-2600, we will be happy to assist you in reserving the moving truck for your next move. Need a professional? Moving locally, contact Blair Moving 402-426-9822. Moving nationwide, contact I-Go Van & Storage in Omaha at: (402) 891-1222 and ask for Jeff Nogg – website: www.igovanandstorage.com